Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Stickin To It

Since it is the last day of January, it's time that I give you an update on how I am doing with my resolutions. So that you don't have to reference the original post, here is what my resolutions are.

So how did I do?

Read 1 book each month - I did great with this one! I actually finished a book I started in December, and then read two more books and started a third. In case you want to check them out the books that I read were: The Widow File, Divergent, and Insurgent, all of which I highly recommend!

Eat healthier - I did okay with this one but not as great as I would like. I'm learning that having healthy food around for S & I is actually kind of hard work. It's just hard to keep fresh food around without going to the grocery store every week which is no bueno for me.

Workout 3 times a week - I also did okay with this one for a while, but slacked off when school started. It's a little understandable because i'm still getting into the swing of things. But I plan on being back on this in full force starting next week.

Blog 3 times a week - I've done great with this one! I've actually been scheduling posts, and sometimes getting in here to blog more than 3 times.

Only buy thrifted clothes - I haven't needed to buy any clothes at all so i'm doing good with this one so far. I also did a purge of my closet so now i'm rediscovering pieces that I own that were getting hidden with all the stuff I didn't wear.

Stay organized - I'm doing okay with this one but could be better. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize my desk space so that it works the best for me and I haven't found it yet. I also just have my textbooks and school spirals just laying around in stacks to I need to find and efficient way to store them so that they aren't just laying on the floor.

Soda Plan - This is the one that I am most proud of because I am right on track if not even ahead! I'm down to not even drinking a soda most days, and when I get one I have to get like a super small one because I just can't even drink the whole thing. Soon enough i'm hoping I won't feel the need to get one at all!

Now the other thing in order for today is linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup Friday! Cause we all need to share the good jamz.
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED Divergent and Insurgent! I just got Allegiant and am looking forward to reading it, though I've heard mixed reviews. Sounds like you're doing great with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog via #backthatazzup link up and loved this post! I always have resolutions but never actually put them to paper but you gave me the motivation to do so. I've also posted on my blog so now I have it written for everyone to see which means more motivation to stick to it :) thanks for the motivation!

    dianamechelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within