Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Fingerprints are My Worst Enemy

Hey guys, and welcome to another installment of Techie Tuesday! If you are a techie (like I am) or just someone who loves the latest and greatest gadgets then you probably snapped up a new iPhone 5s as soon as you possibly could. You played around with out new phone, and set up one of it's awesome new features Touch ID, which allowed you to use you fingers to unlock your phone. Amazing right? I thought so, until about 2-ish months later, my touch ID wasn't working for me 100% of the time. Heck it wasn't working 50% of the time. So after lots of deleting and reentering my finger prints I came across this article and WALAH, problem solved!


Basically the article says that you should one, input your finger prints while holding the phone the way you would normally hold it while unlocking it vs setting it down on a table. Two, you want to input you most used fingers more than once. BOOM. It's the simplest of solutions but it really helps improve the accuracy of the fingerprint reader. Make the jump if you want to read the entire article, and be sure to grab the button and link up your techie posts below for everyone to check out and enjoy. Thanks!
Mint Sparkles
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. Smart tip about entering in the same fingerprint more than once! Never even thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within