Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Gonna be a Busy Week

So i'm popping in here today just to do a little weekend recap. S & I had a long day on Saturday when we went to move some furniture into my mom's new apartment. And I took a selfie or two.....



Then after that we pretty much spent the rest of the weekend binge watching this show, and we finally finished it! If you haven't watched Orange is the New Black, go do it now. Honestly I thought it was a little out there at first, but once you really get into it it's hilarious!

We also split a can of spaghettio's because they are pretty much amazeballs. 

And that was S & I's little busy, but still super low key weekend. I hope y'all all had a great weekend, and check back tomorrow for a new installment of Techie Tuesday and Fit Tip Tuesday with TSOH (The Skinny on Health)!
Showered With Design
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. I love that show! I can't wait til it comes back.

    Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within