Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Talk About Exciting!

I had a fantastic, great, amazing-ness weekend! And hope that you all did too! So obvisouly I am here today to share with y'all the deets of why I had such a great weekend. Well for starters there was a good balance of laziness (which I definitely needed after my first week of school) and just general fun.


 We went to this awesome place called Hyena's Comedy Nightclub and it was a blast! The comedians were funny, and they had some rockin cheesesticks. And then I took a very exhausted selfie just before going to bed.
 I watched some Netflix (cause I learned how to get Canadian Netflix! If you don't know how google it, and then proceed to watch a ton of awesome movies cause they have way more than the U.S.)
I thirteen homework assignments that I needed to complete in 3 days. EEEK. I got a couple done on Saturday, most done on Sunday, and still have a few things to finish up today for my classes that I have tomorrow.
And then there was probably the MOST MOST MOST exciting point of my weekend was when S and I went shopping and I finally got an external monitor to hook my macbook up to, and a awesome new keyboard that types like a charm! I was a little worried at first that I wouldn't like such a large screen but after hooking it up and working with it for a few hours i'm officially enchanted!

So that was my weekend in a nutshell, and I am linking up with Lisa over at Showered by Design!
Weekend Recap
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within