Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Hairy Update

Hey y'all! I just just wanted to pop in real quick and give you an update about my hair situation. As I wrote in an earlier post called Let's Talk About Hair. In my previous post I talked about how I was having a hard time finding a shampoo that didn't make my head dry and or itch like crazy. Well I think I found the solution. Hydrating shampoo!

Now I think that generally they want you to use the two products that "technically go together" but I am not one to follow social norms, haha. I want my hair to look and feel the best that it can so I decided that the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration was the best for my shampoo, and the Moroccan My Shine was best for my conditioner. This is because while the hydrating ingredients themselves are good, the argon oil in the conditioner I picked is something that I know will be better for my hair. 

So my hair is already starting to get back to it's happy hydrated self, YAY. 

On another note, I finally found a good hair stylist! She took a good two to three inches of dead ends off my hair and did a fantastic job re-layering my hair and cutting my bangs. She also introduced me to a product that I promptly purchased after she used it on my hair and I could tell the difference it made.

That product is:

I have been entirely guilty of not using a heat protectant on my hair, and I like to straighten it a lot. So she used this on my hair, and it looked fantastic! Also I think that using this will help to eliminate the need for me to cut off three inches of dead ends next time I need a trim. I bought a trial size to really see how I like it, and then if I do i'll invest in the larger size. P.S. If you are thinking about just buying the larger size my stylist said that she has been using hers for FORVER, so it is a good investment!

And i'll end with some pictures, my new haircut & and instagram picture of my pretty new ends!
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within