Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social

It's Sunday Social time y'all! I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup.
Sunday Social
This weeks questions:

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

Oh yes! I don't want to totally rehash this out but if you want some more details then check out my post here, that details my new years resolutions.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

Once again go >>> here

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

Probably just getting to spend lots of time with S and both of our families. It was pretty low key, but I still really enjoyed it.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?

Being a better blogger. If you are new to my blog and haven't read my about me post you wouldn't know that I had another blog once upon a time, and it got put on the back burner all too often. So even though my new little blog is not quite two months old yet i've dedicated a lot of time and effort into this little space of mine and I want to do everything possible to help it grow.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

I'm starting a new school this month, and i'm actually excited about it.
S & I have our one year anniversary in March!
I'll finally be turning 21 (in November, but still i'm excited about it).

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are changing your eating habits like me! Definitely following you♥ I am going to try and be a better blogger too, I've just started to blog in late August so I am hoping to grow my blog a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning 21 no matter how far away it is is something to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within