Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Favorite iPhone Photo Editing App

Hey y'all, and welcome to another edition of Techie Tuesday! Today I am sharing my favorite iPhone editing app with y'all. Though it might seem weird, I really do only have solely one app that I use on my iPhone for editing picture. It is a fantastic app called: A Beautiful Mess. It's also probably the best 99 cents that I have ever spent.

It was created by two lovely ladies, who also blog over at their blog, also named A Beautiful Mess.
So feel free to jump over to the photo credit link to read their post about the app and why they created it or just hop over to iTunes and purchase it if you as just so eager to try it out. I promise that you won't regret it, because this app does everything that you could possibly want.

Download on iTunes>>>>here

As always feel free to grab the button, link-up, and share some techie advice with everyone!
Mint Sparkles
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within