Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Lazy Weekend

Today I have a weekend recap for you with a whole lot of pictures, and very few words. It was a lazy weekend and there is a lot of stuff that i've got to do today and I want to spend a little less time on the computer, considering I spent pretty much the entire weekend on it, haha.
I made copycat Chipotle corn salsa from Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel & I got a haircut.
I spent a lot of time on the computer watching the Walking Dead, writing blog posts, & updating my Kindle library.
I worked on honing my Rayman skillz (haha) & S and I had some hot drinks on a cold night :)
Showered With Design
Come back tomorrow for Techie Tuesday!
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love Chipotles corn salsa! I need to try this copycat recipe ASAP!

    Thanks for linking up!
    Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the recipe pinned for some time now....think I may need to tackle it! Looks like a fabulously relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice and fun weekend!!

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within