Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

When Should you Buy it? - Techie Tuesday

Hello everyone! Welcome to my link-up Techie Tuesday where I share tips and tricks that I either find or discover. I'll hope you'll grab the button, link-up, and join the party!

This weeks tip comes from Lifehacker, which is serisouly one of my favorite sites that I have gotten a ton of useful information from. They recently posted an article called The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year. I thought that I should share it with y'all because I think that it is an incredibly helpful guide. If you are one of those people that saves up money prior to making big purchases, then this is for you. Mainly because this will help you get the most bang for your buck! I also like that the list doesn't include just electronic items but also clothes, broadway tickets, and even chocolate. So hop over to Lifehacker via the link above and find out when you should really be buying stuff to get the best deal.

Mint Sparkles
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

Check it Out!

Link Within