Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Recipe Love

Hey guys! I hope you had a chance to check out my Techie Tuesday post, but here I am back again to share my fit tip for the week, and i'm linking up with Lisa over at The Skinny on Health.
Fit Tip Tuesday Button
So my boyfriend S & I love having dessert. I also love to bake so generally there are always sweets around. Well since we are trying to eat healthier, our normal sweets (brownies & cookies) are kind of a no no in trying to maintain our healthy eating goals. So I started scouring Pinterest for some healthy dessert options so that we would have to give up our dessert entirely. Can I just say that I hit the jackpot?!

3 Ingredient healthy Berry Cobbler

This was 1, so easy to make considering it only has 3 ingredients. 2, makes enough that we will be able to have it as our dessert for the whole week. And 3 it's delicious! Since this is not my recipe i'm not gonna share the ingredients here, either hop over to my Pinterest to check out the pin, or just go HERE.

I promise you won't regret it. The only thing that I want to note is that I used regular sprite instead of sprite zero cause I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners. Also you want to mix the sprite and the cake batter before pouring it over the fruit. SO GO. GO NOW. Check out this awesome recipe and then make it because it is that easy. And you can always add a spoonful of vanilla bean ice cream like we did just because it just tastes yummy with the hot cobbler.
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Looks really really good. I have a major sweet tooth so I love to find healthier options for desserts. Usually, I try to opt for a hot tea with raw honey instead most nights, and then indulge in real desserts a couple nights a week. It's tough when my boyfriends around though -- he is a huge sucker for chocolate chip cookies!

    Thanks for linking up girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within