Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

Why do I have to wait 3 months ABC?

Honestly even though I did do some productive things this weekend, none of them were entirely exciting, and I took zero pictures. (bad blogger) Anyways, the weekend was pretty chill, the only thing that S and I really did this weekend was brave the mall to finish up the last bit of Christmas shopping. It was a hectic and crazy mess, and we tried to get in and out as fast as possible. Other than that it was a weekend of relaxing a little housekeeping around the apartment.

Now we need to move on to the real point of this post. The fact that the winter finale of Once Upon a Time just aired and now we have to wait 3 MONTHS for the season to start again. Thank you ABC, for getting me hooked on this show.







I just have to say I think that this cast is just perfect for this show and the roles that they play. This show constantly mesmerizes, and enchants me, and of course always keeps me guessing. When I got to the end of the winter finale, I was about to SCREAM thinking that they were gonna end the show. But thankfully there was one more scene in which our favorite pirate, Captain Hook, comes back to let us all know that the show is not ending and that Emma's family needs some help. I practically screamed YAY when that happened. I am so so so happy that the show will go on! 

(On a side note, I'm not too fond of the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, that is a spinoff but involves Alice in Wonderland. Alice is great and all but for some reason I haven't really been able to get into it.) 

So tell me do you watch Once Upon a Time? What did you think of the winter finale?
Showered With Design
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

3 comments:

  1. I love Once Upon a Time!! I hate how they make us wait so long!!! Its so addicting!! Thanks for linking up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUAT is like my crack...lol I wrote a post on the winter finale monday. There are NO WORDS to describe how many feelings I have about this episode. best so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Once Upon a Time! I had the exact same reaction at the end; I was freaking out that it'd been canceled and I didn't know

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within