Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz!

Generally I probably would't do 2 posts in one day but Erin @ Two Thirds Hazel (one of my favorite bloggers btw) is doing a linkup with the Blogmopolitan Quiz! Since my blog is fairly new I think that it would be great for my readers to learn a little more about the me, the girl behind the blog. So here it  is:

Head over to Two Thirds Hazel to grab the quiz to link up and check out the other submissions!

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the blogmapolitan quizes! I'm pretty new to the world of blogging myself and I've found that these little link ups have been great for meeting other bloggers! I'm glad to have stumbled onto your blog :)

    http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brita! And yeah link-ups are great for finding new blogs, i'm pretty sure I stumble across something new everyday!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that little and fierce quote too! That's a good one. Thanks for the sweet words and for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally a toe & finger cracker too! Along with elbows, neck, ankles and back. My mom always got after me as a kid for doing it but it's totally a habit once you start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ke$ha and great quote to live by!
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. shakespeare. and seabiscuit. good stuff. really good stuff. and a GREAT quote you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within