Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Techie Tuesday: C25K

Hey guys! Today for Techie Tuesday I want to talk about a specific app. This app is called C25K (Free), Couch to 5K. So I have been trying to start a workout regimen, and I would mostly prefer to use the treadmill, or the elliptical machine. The elliptical I am pretty ok with doing on my own, since I have decent knowledge of how to make the best of my time using it, the treadmill on the other hand is a different story. Most of the time I would  just hop on the treadmill and run/ randomly jog until I reached a mile, but it never felt very exciting or engaging. Enter the C25K app that I actually found because the lovely Whit over at I Wore Yoga Pants, uses it for her workouts, so I took a chance and downloaded it to see if I thought it would work for me.

It is fantastic. 
It's honestly the first time that I have been on a treadmill and have not felt incredibly bored or under-motivated. To be entirely honestly I got this impression from the app after 1 use! If you are looking for something to shake up your treadmill routine then this just might be it.

I also like that it is incredibly versatile to use, now it says in the app that you can use your music within the app which is totally true, but personally I like to watch Netflix while I work out because it helps me hold focus longer. So, it was nice to know that when I am watching Netflix I still get the notifications that let me know when I need to switch between walking and running. 

You can download it for iPhone here>>>>C25K
You can download it for Android here>>>>C25K
Mint Sparkles

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within