Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Guide Us to Thy Perfect Light

The title may or may not have come from the fact that I am currently listening to the Holiday Hits station on iTunes radio. Haha, but seriously I love me some Christmas music. It just makes me happy and want to throw sparkly confetti and glitter everywhere and buy cute Christmas decorations.

Moving on to the real reason of this post - to tell you about the weekend that I had. It was actually really great getting to spend 4 whole days with S considering that he didn't have to work. Overall we had a pretty low key weekend, just watched some movies and browsed the interwebz (or video games for him). On Thanksgiving day we went out to eat with S's parents and brother and then spent the rest of the day playing Super Mario 3D World with his dad and brother.

Now let me tell you this game was super FUN! And it's totally a bonus that it is a four player game so more people can get in on the action. From different mini worlds to explore to power-ups that let you turn into cute colored cats this game was just all around fun. I would definitely recommend it as a gift for a group of siblings for Christmas or even big families that like to play games together.

S and I also took a cute picture that I edited with the A Beautiful Mess app to turn into a cute little Thanksgiving greeting. (BTW the best, and my favorite, photo editing app EVER.)

Other than that like I said earlier it was a low key weekend just spent enjoying relaxing. S and I did go my moms side of the family's Thanksgiving on Saturday, but I didn't take any picture of the day. But it was filled with food and a intense card game that my family like to play called Screw Your Neighbor (Think UNO but with a regular deck of cards). So there you have it my weekend in a nutshell. Come back on Tuesday for a post and link-up that I'm creating called Techie Tuesday!
Sami's Shenanigans

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within