Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Introducing Techie Tuesday!

Hey y'all so I am here to introduce not only my first link up hosted on this blog, but also the first link up that I have ever created! I am excited to introduce Techie Tuesday: Useful gadget tips & tricks. Being the little tech junkie that I am I figure it would be nice to have a place for me to share tips that I have learned or useful tips that I have found on the interwebz. So every Tuesday I will post a new tip or trick and there will be a button for you to grab if you would like to link up and share a tip of your own!

Since I am a HUGE fan of Lifehacker, my first Techie Tuesday tip is going to come from them. They just recently posted an article called with links to the Most Popular How-To Guides of 2013 (Check the full article out here>>>Most Popular How-To Guides of 2013), but my actual tip of the week comes from another article listed within this guide called How to Fix iOS 7's Biggest Annoyances. Personally I think that if you are an iPhone user you should make it a priority to check it out! These tips tell you have to turn off some new, but not totally useful features, and how to get some of your old settings back if you truly loved iOS 6. So that's my tip of the week, feel free to link in your tips below, and grab the button!
Mint Sparkles
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within