Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great weekend. I just wanted to pop in and participate in the Sunday Social with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. So here are this weeks questions:
1. What is the best New Years Eve you’ve ever had?
Honestly most of my NYE's have been spent pretty low key, either with family or just a few friends. I am excited to spend NYE this year with S though. :)
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
I'm not entirely sure yet, haha. S and I may be attending a little get together with some of his friends.
3. Name a book we should all read come January? 
The Widow File. I actually have not finished reading it yet, but its really good and I am liking it so far.
4. What are your new years resolutions?
Start leading a healthier lifestyle
Read more
Finish watching Breaking Bad (Haha)
Make good use of my Erin Condren planner
Study hard & get good grades
Blog a minimum of three times a week
Sunday Social
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get through Breaking Bad as well :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to blog more as well, but school schedules make that difficult! I'm writing up some posts ahead of time to schedule for when I get really busy. Just found your blog, and super excited to follow your adventures in 2014. Happy New Year :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within