Image Map

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Obsessed with Glasses

Now you probably wouldn't be able to tell this from looking through my instagram pictures, but I wear glasses. Now on a day to day basis I actually wear contacts which is why you wouldn't be able to tell, because I don't always post pictures when I wear glasses. But even though I don't post that many pictures I actually own 4 pairs of glasses. All of which I have accumulated in the past two years. Now this is partially because my last job was at an eye doctors office and it is really easy to look at all the new frames that come in all the time, and two because there are so many places that you can buy them online. That being said I have two pairs that I bought from the office I used to work at and two that I bought online.

I currently have a brown pair
These were the first pair I purchased from the office that I worked at, and my favorite thing about them is the animal print detail on the sides.

A black pair
This is the second pair that I purchased from the office I worked at, and I like these because one you can never go wrong with coach and two because they are just a basic black pair of glasses that pretty much go with everything. 

A red pair
These I got online through Firmoo.com and while I like the color okay the fit itself is not that great.

And a grey pair
These were purchased online from coastal.com and I like these because of the large lenses and they are kind of my nerd glasses, haha. 

And then there is the pair that I want. These beauties from Warby Parker.
I have been searching for the perfect pair of purple glasses, because purple is my favorite color. I really think that these might be the ones. They're not too large, they are a good price at only $95 for the glasses and lenses, and the company itself seems pretty great.

I do find it just a little funny that considering the fact that I wear contacts on a daily basis that I am so glasses obsessed. But glasses to me are an accessory that you can use to add something to an outfit. I actually like to wear them when I want to feel smarter or focus on something (it really works for me). I also like to wear them every so often just to give my eyes a break from my contacts.

So there you have it glasses are one of my favorite accessories to wear, what is your favorite accessory?

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. I am super super jealous of all your glasses! I have contacts, but wear my glasses MUCH MORE often, almost every day. I would DIE if I had all the ones you have!

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within