Image Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Gifts of Great Joy


It's Techie Tuesday and I am just here to share a quick tip with y'all since i've got some Christmas Eve celebrating to do. So if you are a big iPhone user you probably know that something that iPhone users have been waiting for was just released this past Sunday. The first jailbreak for iOS 7! Now I have never been that big into the whole jailbreak thing, but S is so I decided to try it out and jailbreak my iPad. Now honestly I haven't gotten a lot of use out of the jailbreak yet because they are still updating somethings, like the Cydia store which is where you can download tweaks for your iDevice. 

If you decide to go ahead and jailbreak your phone this biggest thing that you want to remember is to back up your device first. That way just in case something goes wrong you can always restore your phone with that back up.

Download it here>>>>iOS 7 Jailbreak

Got any other tips or tricks to share? Grab the button and link-up with me!
Mint Sparkles
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within