Image Map

Friday, December 13, 2013

TIMBER ft. Secret Santa Reveal



The day has finally arrived! It's the great Secret Santa Swap Reveal the swap was hosted by the lovely Allie over at Tales of a Twenty Something. So I bought for Jess over at Stamp in my Passport, and I hope she enjoys her gifts!

I received 4 lovely things in the mail from my secret santa! 




What great gifts! I mean twelve Christmas movies! 
If you need me i'll be in front of the tv all week watching these. 

It's also #backthatazzup Friday with Whit over at I Wore Yoga Pants


So let's get to Backing that Azz up with my soul animal Ke$ha & Pitbull

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within