Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vera Bradley Haul

So this post has definitely been a long time coming! If you didn't know I lovelovelove me some Vera Bradley. So S got me three vera items for Christmas, and then I bought myself a couple more because their after Christmas sale was INSANE. Anywhoo, here it goes.
This is one of the items that I purchase myself, and it is a holder for my kindle. I love the print, and I love that it is super easy to just pop my kindle in here and then just toss it in my bag.

This is the other item that I bought for myself and it is a lap desk. I got one of these to replace one that I had previously purchased from Ikea. Personally I like this one better because it has a comfy cushion on the bottom that makes it comfortable to use. It's also large enough that if I want to use it to work on homework I would have plenty of room to have paper spread out.

 The next three items were Christmas gifts from S. This is actually the second one of these that I own now, and they're great! It's a wristlet, and inside it has a zipper pocket and card slots. I like these because they are great to grab when you need a few more things than just a wallet, and my phone also fits in it with room to spare. 
 This is also the second one of these that I own, and that's because it excels in being functional! I like to attach my keys to this and then just carry it around. It has room for some change or a small amount of cash, and your ID and a card. The card holder is actually made so that you don't even have to remove your card in order to swipe it. Super functional!

The last item, and the most used so far, is this large vera tote. Trust me when I say it is LARGE. In fact I had no idea how big it really was until it was in my hands. I use this bag right now to carry my stuff around at school on my class heavy day, and there is still free space! Honestly this would also make a great overnight bag. You could probably fit a few days worth of clothes and other stuff in this bag. It has a small zipper pocket on the inside, and two pockets on the outside (where the design is). The outside pockets I use mainly to hold my water bottle, but you could probably fit 2 water bottles. Seriously, this bag has tonnnnssss of space!

So there you have it, my most recent Vera haul. Do you have any favorite Vera items? 
Tell me about it in the comments!
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with Vera too. Just bought the Heather pattern in the sleeve for my ipad :) Have you ever been to a Vera outlet?!

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within