Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Fun Announcement!

Hey guys! I'm excited to share today that I am officially a part of the Her Campus Blogger Network! EEK. I was so excited just to get accepted and then it was just a plus that everyone in this group is so friendly and it is just a fantastic community that I am excited to be a part of!


I am just so excited that even though my blog is a mere three months old I'm doing a great job at getting the word out there about it. I just want to say thank you to all my wonderful followers, and I hope that I can keep writing the great content that snagged your attention!

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. This post inspired me to apply and I've been accepted as well! Thanks so much and congrats to you!

    SoundsLikeChelseasLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within