Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Little Update

Whew, it is hard to believe that it is only Wednesday. Sorry for being a little absent around these parts lately, but with the weirdo Texas weather that we have been having, and being a little sick last week I have been trying to get caught up. The hardest part has been catching up with school. Mainly because I have two hybrid classes and one online class, so that means I spend a good portion of my time teaching myself. A hybrid class, in case you didn't know, is where a class meets one day a week and then the other day is online. So Tuesdays for me are jam packed one class after another, and then I spend Thursday's reading the online version of the lecture and completing that weeks assignment. Honestly even though this is my first time experiencing this type of class format, for me it is the perfect combination. It gives me face time with the instructor, and it also gives me free time on the day when I don't have class. I would highly recommend this type of class, and you should try it if you have the chance.

So that was a quick little student session, just to share with you some advice about a class type!

Anywhoo, I should be back soon with an update on Valentines day with S. Soon I will also be talking about a little project that I have recently undertaken that I am SUPER excited about!
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within