Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

"It's a-me, Mario!"


Good Morning everyone! I'm so excited to be here today sharing some fun and exciting things from this weekend. First off, I created this cute little graphic to add to all my weekend posts from here on out. I just wanted something that made it easy for you to know when my post was about my weekend, and would be easy for me to find (tagging wise). I know that a lot of my weekend posts all have random titles and I wanted to make everything a little more streamlined.

So on to the actual reason for this post. The weekend itself was great in a low key, didn't do a ton of stuff but everything that we did was fun. S spent most of the weekend relaxing and catching up on his video game time, and I worked on a little project that I hope to unveil really soon, so stay tuned for that! But the other exciting thing that S and I did this weekend, was purchase something.

YUP! We bought a Wii U this weekend, and then had a blast playing it!

We actually got this bundle here which was a great deal. It came with the system, and then 2 games, Super Mario Bros. and Super Luigi.


Then we also purchased this little gem, which was literally just released a few days ago, but we both love donkey kong so it was our game of choice to buy separately. 

If you don't know a lot about the Wii U basically it comes with a game pad, and the game pad is not only a controller, but you can also you the game pad to play by yourself without actually needing to turn on the tv since it has a built in screen. You could also play in a different room from someone if you wanted, but most people like to play together so that's not really that big of a bonus. But on the other hand you could sit in bed, and play and that is pretty cool. Overall so far I like it, and I think S does too, (even though I kinda suck at Mario, but i'm going to keep practicing, haha) Also another note is that the Wii U system is backwards compatible (though i'm not sure if they would support the game pad) so you could pick up some of the earlier Wii games pretty cheap online through ebay or amazon. 

So that was my Wild Weekend. Do any of you have a Wii U or have considered getting one? 
Tell me about it in the comments!  
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within