Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday and a Target Haul

It's Friday, yay! Even though I have basically had two lazy days in a row (thank you professors for deciding to have online class!) i'm still excited for it to be Friday because it means that S doesn't have to work. I do want to say welcome to those of you that are over here visiting me from Avoiding Atrophy! I hope you'll follow along and stay awhile.

So today I wanna share a quick little target haul with y'all! I did a little bit of shopping yesterday (obviously) and found a cute new purse (which i'll probably share at a later time, cause it's great!) and I found the cutest things in the dollar spot at target that I just had to share.

 First of all I love this little dot pattern, its super cute! So I picked up a little flip journal, and these adorable note cards. 
 I also found this pack of paper. I wish the sheets were a tad bigger but i'm sure that I can find something to use them for. It comes with also those designs that are in the right picture. 
I also picked up these two packs of sticky notes, the dot pattern, and a to do one. I though the to do one would be great for making little lists. I also picked up this awesome liquid chalk marker, which I plan on using for this chalkboard that I made S last year for his birthday. 

The best things is that all of the items were only a dollar each! That is always a win in my book.

Last but not least its time to #backthatassup with Whitney.

8 comments:

  1. Targets dollar spot gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dollar section at Target is literally where I spend the most of my money. They always stock the most adorable stuff that you just cant say no to lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I walked out of there with 6 items that I didn't REALLY need, but I just couldn't resist the cuteness!

      Delete
  3. So jealous! I was just in Target the other day and it didn't have anything in that cute dot print. Everything was Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day themed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's not very nice of them! Maybe they'll have it for you to check out after V-day.

      Delete
  4. I LOOOOVE target- I guess we can be friends now haha.
    -your newest follower-
    Char
    http://www.lifesbettertogether.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well WELCOME! Also I just wanna say that your blog layout is great, I love the simplicity.

      Ashley

      Delete

Check it Out!

Link Within