Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Recipe: Simple Shrimp Pasta

Ok so I have a recipe to share with y'all today! Now I am going to be totally honest this is not exact by any means but I can provide you with enough information that you can get the gist of it.




So there you have it, easy peasy, and actually pretty healthy. We had it with a side of steamed vegetables to get our veggies in, but next time I make this I think I might modify it and all them in with the pasta. I really like how I came up with this and the fact that it doesn't require too much cooking skill, it's pretty healthy, and it was still yummy. I am slowly learning that "healthy" doesn't mean it has to taste bland, and that makes it easier to work toward my healthy eating goals!
Fit Tip Tuesday Button
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I love shrimp and pasta! I also love a simple recipe - it makes me wish I was back in school living along because it was so easy to figure out portion sizes. It's a little trickier now that I cook for five - and one who eats like three! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within