Image Map

Thursday, April 17, 2014

SGA Elections

So I have been working the past week to get ready for Student Government elections at my school. I have been looking for something to get involved in since I transferred and I knew that this was just what I was looking for. So I got my application in, made some campaign posters, and then waited for the official elections to take place. I am excited to announce that I will be an SGA senator next year!

This is what I wore for the official elections:

The dress is from Ross, the blazer is from Nordstorms, and the black heels I have had for forever.

This is a cute instagram collage that I created while I was still waiting for the results. Thankfully it didn't take that long we knew the results by the afternoon which was great so that I didn't have to spend a lot of time waiting and wondering. So I am excited to have found an organization to be involved in next year because they help me stay focused on my schoolwork and grades. Mostly because bad grades ='s not being able to be involved. Yay for motivation! 
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within