Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lusting After New Hair

The temps have finally started staying around the 80's and it is GLORIOUS. It's so nice to be able to wear shorts and sandals, and to put away all my winter clothes. But this warm weather also has me lusting after a change in my hair for the spring and upcoming summer.

So here is some of my spring/summer hair inspiration.

For some reason I just like the red streak in her hair. It's fun and adds an unexpected pop of color. But unfortunately since i'm looking for an internship for the summer it's probably not the most practical. 
This is the length that I want, because right now my hair is pretty long. But while I didn't want to go too much shorter I feel like this is a pretty good balance. 

I like this picture for the color and the thick bangs. I am thinking that I really want to add more blonde into my hair because 1. I've never done a lot of blonde before & 2. Because it's very summery!

I like this picture once again for the bangs, and also for the layers. I like the choppy messy look that it has to it. 

So there you have it! My spring/ Summer hair inspiration. Check back later this week to see my new haircut and color, I can't wait to share it! Am I the only one that likes to change their hair during the spring/ summer? Tell me about it in the comments!

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

Check it Out!

Link Within