Image Map

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pep-Plum <3

So I found this AH-MAZING new nail polish that I have been wanting to tell you about. It's called Pep-Plum and it is just a fantastic shade of purple that I adore.
                                   

First of all let's talk about the cost. This polish was under $3 at Target which is a winner in my book. You really can't beat that price for a good quality polish in a shade that is perfect for spring and summer. 

Next I want to show you two different ways that I have experimented with this polish so far.

First I just painted them regularly. 
                               

While I really like the polish it does take at least two coats for it to reach its full color. But that is not necessarily a bad thing it just takes a little more work on your part, but for this color it is totally worth it. 

                   

Another way I painted them which is how I am wearing them currently is as a french manicure. When I first thought of this idea I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but once I finished I decided I really liked it. It's different and I like how some of my natural nail gets to show through. 

All in all if you are looking for a great spring/summer polish I would definately reccomend that you go for this one. Is there anyone else out there like me that just can not stand not having their nails painted? It's like a requirment for me, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within