Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Netflix Review: The Vampire Diaries


So I may quite possibly have become obsessed with a new show and then proceeded to watch 4 and half seasons in about a week. That show is The Vampire Diaries! Oh my goodness, if you haven't watched this you need to STAT. I remember that I had actually probably watched the first season when it originally premiered but then lost track of the show. I had a ton of fun getting caught up and now I plan to keep on watching it as it continues.

This show is for you if:
1. You love vampires.
2. You like Ian Somerhalder.
3. You like shows with drama and a romance story.
4. You don't mind a little bit of gore.


Whew, just look at this fantastic cast. They really do a great job of making the show believable and they just all seem to complement each other very well.

In case you were already an avid watcher of this show, I totally pick Delena over Stefan and Elena.



See!? They are just so perfect together. They just might be my all time favorite TV couple. (SWOON)

And I want to finish off with this beautiful picture of the guys and Elena.

If you are looking for something new to watch on Netflix definitely consider checking this out because it is a GREAT show that you won't regret watching. 
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within