Image Map

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kohl's Shopping Haul & 4th of July Sneak Peek

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a great 4th of July eve. I just wanted to pop in today and share some awesome things that I found on my random trip to Kohl's today. So I originally went in looking for a top to wear for tomorrow since I don't really own anything for the 4th of July. I did find something btw and if you follow me on instagram you probably saw this little gem earlier.


This is just a little snapshot of the cute top that I got to wear for tomorrow. If you want to see my full look i'll be posting some pics on instagram tomorrow, so if you're not already following me you can follow me here >>>> Instagram #shamelessselfpromotion

But I also snagged some other beauties that I am really excited to share with you. First off Kohl's was having like some awesome sale or something and every item that I purchased was on sale, WIN. SO without further adieu here is what I purchased.


This adorable, and super comfy Lauren Conrad boyfriend cardigan (p.s. it was originally $50!) Boyfriend Cardigan Also I had no idea that Lauren Conrad had a line at Kohl's and there were so many other cute items that I wanted to purchase!

I also picked up this simple navy shirt, originally it was a possible for me to wear for tomorrow. But when I found the other top I ended up getting this one too cause it was a great deal and also really comfortable. I think this will be one of my go to shirts for school in the fall. 

Last but certainly not last, this ADORABLE Lauren Conrad dress. Guys I picked this up off the sale rack thinking, ugh it's probably not gonna fit, and its the only one here, and I may not even like it anyway..... But the second I put it on OMG. First off it fit perfectly, and I really liked it (along with how skinny it makes me look and feel). I think that I am definitely gonna to get a lot of wear out of this dress. I am so glad that I stumbled upon it. 

So that is everything that I got at Kohl's today, and I was pretty happy when my receipt said that I saved $119. WOAH. This is why I love bargain shopping. 

The last thing I want to share with y'all today is my nails that I did for tomorrow. 
I LOVE how they turned out! I'm probably not the first person to do what I consider a scalloped french manicure, but it was actually fairly easy to do. If y'all want to see a tutorial on it let me know in the comments!
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

Check it Out!

Link Within