Image Map

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Favorite All The Things!


Meme anyone? This was honestly my first thought when I was reading about the criteria for this months Total Social link up with the amazing Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars and Helene Helene In Between. So are you ready to hear about some of my favorites? #favtotalsocial 

Venus Trapped in Mars

A few of my favorite twitter accounts in no particular order are....
1. Carly @collegeprepster
2. Erin  @twothirdshazel
3. Cosmopolitan @Cosmopolitan 

1. Awesome country music and you can watch the first two seasons on Hulu.
2. Witches. Nuff said. You can watch the first season on Netflix.
3. My all time fav. you can watch like 8 seasons on Netflix.
4. It's funny and I like that the setting is in the future. There are a bunch of seasons on Netflix.


To finish I just wanted to share a few other my other favorites: fishtail braids, my iPhone, Dr. Pepper, and this amazing red purse.

Also in honor of #favtotalsocial I will spend the day sharing some of my other favorites throughout the day on my other social media platforms so if you don't already follow me you should! 
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

3 comments:

  1. I use Hyperbole and a Half references all the time! It's like she's captured all the emotions you might want to express, but better, because it's illustrated. And Futurama is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within