Image Map

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday yall! It's time for another linkup with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup.


1. What was [is] your college major? Did you ever change majors?
- Broadcast Communications is my college major, and I also have an Associates degree in English. So from junior college to my 4 year I made a pretty significant change in my major. But I'm still glad to have that degree in English because it has really helped me a lot with writing both on here and in my current college classes.

2. Best purchase you've made lately?
- Probably my two new Vera purses. The Saddle Hipster in Julep Tulip & the Tablet Hipster in Clementine. Aren't they just adorable? :)


3. Something silly we don't know about you and go...
- I enjoy watching the different versions of Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix, whether its wedding dresses or bridesmaids dresses I just enjoying watching it.

4. Favorite Holiday?
- Honestly i've always really loved Christmas.

5. The first thing you do when you wake up?
- Either get a drink of water or check my phone, haha.

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

2 comments:

  1. My fave holiday is christmas too. And those are cute bags. One can never have enough purses or shoes.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/06/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within