Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#SCANDALOBSESSED



Can we talk about how awesome this show is?! And also why I have utterly no idea why it took me so long to watch it? I've heard about it, but never really knew what it was about. Then the other day I was like heck its on Netflix I might as well try it out and see how it is. Next thing I knew it....I WAS HOOKED. I devoured season after season, and season 3 was probably my favorite because it was constantly evolving and shocking me.

If you have not watched this show, DO IT. I did and have never looked back. Now to eagerly wait and anticipate the upcoming season. YAYYAYYAYYAY.

- Fangirl Out -

Moving on.......

Can we also talk about how amazing Olivia Pope's ( the main character ) wardrobe is? I want it alllllll.




She always looks so perfectly put together, and has the most fantastic coats! If you watch the show you will totally understand.

Also on another note, do jobs like hers actually exist? Because if so I want job, PRONTO.
 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

Check it Out!

Link Within