Image Map

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social

Hey guys! Look at me here two days in a row. Fingers crossed that this continues, haha. So anyways I am here today linking up with Neely for her Sunday Social. Enjoy reading my answers to this weeks questions then hop over to A Complete Waste of Makeup to checkout everyone else who is linking up as well!

1. What's your favorite scary movie?
     - Gosh S and I love watching scary movies so we have seen a ton! But a few of my recent favorites        are probably Sinister, The Conjuring, Cabin in the Woods, and Shrooms.

2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
     - Probably either Toddlers & Tiaras or Wizards of Waverly Place

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
     - Tick Tok by Ke$ha <3

4. What is your favorite book to re-read?
    - When I was younger it was Inkheart (gosh now I want to reread it!) but most recently it's been the       Hunger Games trilogy.

5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
    - It's probably a tie between Facebook and Instagram. Haha.

 photo MSSignaturePM_zpsae66abe2.png

1 comment:

  1. Stopping over from Sunday Social. Pretty glad another adult woman watches Wizards of Waverly Place. I mean, I don't watch it all of the time or really know the entire story line, but if I catch it on, I tend to stop and watch. lol

    ReplyDelete

Check it Out!

Link Within