Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'M BACK!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while but i'm back and will be posting here on a regular schedule again, WHOO!

As i'm sure you can see I have a new design and this little blog will be taking a slight different direction than it was previously. I will be blogging about a few new topics based on some new things that I have recently discovered that I love. The first being fashion! I know there are a lot of blogs out there that are about fashion but I'm hoping I can provide some unique insight on how to create a wardrobe and how to learn to put great outfits together quickly. I will also be talking more about my recent dive into planning. I hope to give y'all tips and insight on how to choose the best planner for your needs and to share my planner setup, along with some great shops that you can purchases planner goodies from for those of you that love to decorate like I do.

Last but not least, I will be posting some youtube videos to go with some of my posts, especially where a video may provide better information than a typical typed post.

So i'm glad to be back and i'm very excited about all the new content that I am working on for y'all!

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it Out!

Link Within